Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Remembering My First Art Exhibit

School just started and it has not been too productive. The first week is always discussion about what the semester will consist of and art supply shopping. That last part being my favorite! 

In the name of Throwback Thursday, I decided to include images from my very first art exhibit. This was three years ago. It is a little crazy how time goes by so fast, things change and you grow in so many ways.




When I entered this exhibit was my first in studio classes. I was so close to dropping my drawing class and reconsidering my choice in Art Degree. I had no faith in myself and one teacher pushed me through. Thanks Mrs. Pat!

Fast forward 3 years later, I have no doubts about my decision on my Bachelors of Studio Fine Arts. I have been able to participate in other art exhibits and I was able to study art abroad in Italy. 

I was fortunate to have two artworks in this exhibit. Here is the link to the showYou can see my drawing, "Reloj Oscuro" on picture 4 on the right hand side and my "Untitled" design piece on picture 7 and 26 on the right hand side. Some of my friends and family were able to see the exhibit in person. Thank you so much for your support!



No comments: